Radio Licences

It is a legal requirement to have a radio licence if you operate a VHF or HF radio.

Adventure Sailing is a recognised training centre and invigilator for Australian Communication Authority.

We will guide you through all the required information  to successfully obtain this qualification.

Book a Radio Course now !

Call Captain Paul 0458 772 581 or Email below